4 replies to this topic

#1 Michael M.

Michael M.

Single A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:17 PM

I was just checking out ESPN's Fantasy League settings and stuff and I think this year's league might be best setup as an ESPN League. It allows for more customization and it utilizes everyone's favorite SABERMETRICS. I was just thinking that maybe we'd get more enjoyment out of an ESPN League.

#2 B P

B P

Triple A

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,677 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:31 PM

That's interesting. I haven't played Fantasy Baseball in years. Takes too much dedication. Is ESPN hosting free public leagues?
Posted Image
"I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy bangs a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl bangs just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a crappy lock. That shut her up."

Check out my Amazon store for books and video and other items: www.amazon.com/shops/mr_pavlov
Check out my blog: http://metstats.wordpress.com

#3 Michael M.

Michael M.

Single A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:43 PM

Same as yahoo, they have free and pay leagues. I like the setup with espn.

#4 ils

ils

Triple A

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,115 posts
  • Interests:METS

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:37 PM

I never tried ESPN, but i'll be down. As for SABR stats (and as most of you know I'm a fan of them in real life), I think one of the fun things about fantasy is that it isn't a close approximation of real performance, but if you guys want I'll be down to do that too.

#5 stellar

stellar

Double A

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:58 PM

I'd prefer Yahoo only because I have other leagues there and it would be easier to track, but I'm down for whatever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users