#1 tabes

tabes

Double A

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,256 posts
  • Interests:Mets (of course), all types of music, Giants, Sabres

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:34 PM

So years ago I had the Strat-O-Matic board game. And I loved it, fun galore.

But, I no longer have it. Why this is, is a mystery. I obviously stopped playing for a while, and somewhere in that time period, it.....disapeared. No clue where it went. It is extremely highly doubtful I tossed it, yet I have no answers. Mulder and Scully were called, but they were perplexed as well.

So, I've decided to buy another set, so I could rediscover my love for the game, playing either with friends, or playing with myself (mind out of the gutter, please). Possibly starting with the Hall of Fame set, which would be fun (I looked for the 86 card set, but there is none).

While looking at the S-O-M, I see that not only do they have the beloved board game, but they also have a computer version of the game. I'm thinking this might not be as much fun, as I can't believe you'd be able to do anything more than just sit back and let the game play out in front of you. Yet, before I order the board game, I thought I'd toss it out here- does anyone have the computer version of S-O-M? If so, do you recommend it, and why? More specifically I'm looking for anyone who has both, and if so which version do you prefer?

Thanks...
When the change was made uptown
And the Big Man joined the band....

-Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users