#1 Luke

Luke

Triple A

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,097 posts
  • Interests:Is not a Clemens

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:19 PM

Some time ago, I commences a thread on here about a detective story entitled 'Dog On It'; where the narrator is the PI's loyal dog.

Well, they're back - Detective Bernie Little and our hero Chet.

From memory (and I'm deliberately not searching for that old thread until I've written this)I gave 'Dog On It' my most glowing endorsement. It was a great idea and beautifully executed. The story was told in the joyous way that a happy dog would tell a story; and with abundant little whimsical doggy 'anecdotes' (for want of a better expression.

And now, a couple of years later, Mr Quinn provides us with a sequel or,(I hope) another chapter in a series - 'Thereby Hangs A Tail'.

I possibly enjoyed it even more than 'Dog On It'!

Go out - get it/them and lose yourself in the fun. They are simply told stories that would be accessible for even a 10-year old.

You will not regret it.
Posted Image

LET'S GO METS!!!!

#2 Doc

Doc

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,294 posts
  • Interests:Family, movies, graphic novels, music, Mets, Knicks, cycling, and shoveling snow.

Posted 30 December 2010 - 08:06 PM

There apparently is a third book already: To Fetch a Thief. On your recommendation I may download the original.
We Live. We Learn. We Teach. Posted Image
"Living the dream, Baby."--Mr Met.

#3 goldglv17

goldglv17

Admin Team

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,296 posts
  • Interests:For legal reasons I can not answer this on a public forum.

Posted 01 January 2011 - 06:13 PM

I read the first on Luke's recommendation and loved it. My wife commented at how I would literally laugh aloud while reading more than she had heard me do so with any other novel. Can't wait to read the further adventures.
:(

I still have no idea what's going on....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users