2 replies to this topic

#1 B P

B P

Triple A

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,677 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:08 AM

I don't follow the basketball at all, but my friend was explaining some of it last night. He mentioned that the Knicks had three times the amount of wins as the Nets did. That surprised me because last I knew the Knicks were horrible. So I had to look up the standings/records. Mathematically speaking he was incorrect, but damn those two teams suck. I mean 0-17 and 3-14, Nets and Knicks respectively, is absolutely horrible, especially for teams in the NY area. My friend explains they are tanking it this year to free up money so they could bring some big name free agents this summer (though he says neither team is likely to get any of the big names to actually come here). Hopefully these teams turn it around.
Posted Image
"I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy bangs a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl bangs just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a crappy lock. That shut her up."

Check out my Amazon store for books and video and other items: www.amazon.com/shops/mr_pavlov
Check out my blog: http://metstats.wordpress.com

#2 goldglv17

goldglv17

Admin Team

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,296 posts
  • Interests:For legal reasons I can not answer this on a public forum.

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:33 PM

While I agree why they are tanking, I disagree about the stars not coming here. I think LeBron will end up with the Nets as they move to Brooklyn and he is very good friends with Jay-Z who is part owner of the team. The Knicks have been waiting for years for this off-season to be under the cap by a ton of money and have some great young players out there. I would guess they make a hard push for Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh.
:(

I still have no idea what's going on....

#3 Tool34

Tool34

Double A

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:07 AM

I simply have no faith in any of the speculation that has been going on about both the Knicks and Nets. In my honest opinion, the guys that are gonna land up in NY are gonna be Amare' and Joe Johnson. And if that happens I'll be content.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users